We are currently receiving the COVID-19 vaccine in small batches for ages 5-11 and 12+. We will be sending out portal messages once dosages are available. If you have not yet signed up for our patient portal, you may do so here.
We are following the Texas Medical Board and CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19.
Anyone who enters our office is REQUIRED to wear a mask if they are over the age of two. Our waiting rooms have reopened as of May 24th, 2021.
To help keep your kids healthy, please follow these general rules:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough with a tissue or elbow, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available