We are following the Texas Medical Board and CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19.
Our waiting rooms are open. We recommend wearing a mask if you or your child are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
To help keep your kids healthy, please follow these general rules:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough with a tissue or elbow, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available