Update 6/1/20: We are now scheduling all appointment types.
COVID-19 testing information can be found on the Texas Department of State Health Services website at: https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/testing.aspx
Click the button labeled "View COVID-19 Test Collection Sites" to view test sites near you. We strongly suggest contacting the testing location in advance to see if they require an appointment, a doctor's order, and to see if they accept your insurance. It is also beneficial to inquire on what kind of test they are offering (nasal swap or throat swab) and how long it will take to receive your results.
We are following the Texas Medical Boards Requirements for Patients to Receive Treatment guidelines.
Anyone who enters our office is REQUIRED to wear a mask if they are over the age of two. We will perform a short screening and temperature check on everyone as well before you are brought back to a room.
To help keep your kids healthy, please follow these general rules:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough with a tissue or elbow, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available